Bubsy and the Vet’s comments

Reading time: < 1 minute...

Spoke with the Vet this morning, who more or less said that it’s ‘down to us’ now about what we do.

The Vet was very sympathetic, and said that if we have to bring Bubsy in for the ‘final injection’, they’ll ensure we’re treated with respect and not asked to wait in the crowded surgery…

Pity there aren’t more people in this World who demonstrate that degree of empathy…

It’s a tricky week for both of us now, knowing that we ARE going to have to take the ‘tough decision’ before too long…

Keep Reading

PreviousNext

Comments

Any comments?