Thanks for being there everyone! We had a great time. Ann’s face on arrival, was a picture!!!
After what seems like years of planning, Ann’s ‘day’ has finally arrived.
My thanks to a lot of people for helping me to make it happen…
- Eddie and Michelle at Club Diana for helping me plan the whole thing
- Gemma from SweetBitz in Wellingborough for setting-up the balloons, the table decorations and sprinkles
- Alli from The Custom Cookie Company for the err, custom cookies
- Mel Peake for his fantastic impersonation of Frank Sinatra and all round singing talent
- Nicki, for being my ‘wingman’ and getting the final bits and pieces sorted out and making the birthday cake
- …and of course, everyone who came! It wouldn’t have worked without you, and your generosity. CLICK HERE for the guest list
In addition to Mel doing his thing, I also put together the music featuring many of Ann’s favourite tunes. CLICK HERE for the playlist.
Photos are HERE…
I got into blogging quite late in life, not publishing my first post until 2004 – well into my 40s!
My lifelong love of technology and communication (in all its forms), together with a fondness for the art of writing seemed to be the perfect combination to contribute a few words to the online community.
But I’m no Samuel Pepys! If you’re looking for deep and meaningful comments on a variety of subjects, then you’ve arrived at the wrong site! I only pen for pleasure!
On average, my posts appear about twice per month, covering family & friends, cinema visits, eating out, holiday experiences and techy stuff. Oh, and as this is my hobby, there’s no sponsored links nor adverts here – it’s all done with love!
I hope you find it enjoyable, interesting and occasionally, even helpful!