It’s our last day today. We woke around 5.30am, had a coffee and caught up with news.
We had breakfast as normal and then started to pack. We’ll be leaving here around 16.30 to catch our plane flying at 18.10.
We took a short walk down to City Hall and chilled out in the sun!
It’s been a great holiday!
Things we noticed about Toronto
– The people are very friendly and sincere
– The roads are in a shoddy state
– Eating out is cheap
– There are lots of underground Malls
– Plenty of TV channels but nothing on!
– Signage for exits and stuff is poor
– It can get very humid
– Taxis are cheap
– It’s often warmer in the evening than in the aftrrnoon
– The shops never seemed busy
– Ditto, the local roads (although the free-ways were!)
I got into blogging quite late in life, not publishing my first post until 2004 – well into my 40s! My lifelong love of technology and communication (in all its forms), together with a fondness for the art of writing seemed to be the perfect combination to contribute a few words to the online community. But I’m no Samuel Pepys! If you’re looking for deep and meaningful comments on a variety of subjects, then you’ve arrived at the wrong site! I only pen for pleasure! On average, my posts appear about twice per month, covering family & friends, cinema visits, eating out, holiday experiences and techy stuff. Oh, and as this is my hobby, there are no sponsored links nor adverts here – it’s all done with love!
I hope you find it enjoyable, interesting and occasionally, even helpful!