We had breakfast as normal and then started to pack. We’ll be leaving here around 16.30 to catch our plane flying at 18.10.
Things we noticed about Toronto
– The people are very friendly and sincere
– The roads are in a shoddy state
– Eating out is cheap
– There are lots of underground Malls
– Plenty of TV channels but nothing on!
– Signage for exits and stuff is poor
– It can get very humid
– Taxis are cheap
– It’s often warmer in the evening than in the aftrrnoon
– The shops never seemed busy
– Ditto, the local roads (although the free-ways were!)