We had breakfast as normal and then started to pack. We’ll be leaving here around 16.30 to catch our plane flying at 18.10.
It’s been a great holiday!
Things we noticed about Toronto
– The people are very friendly and sincere
– The roads are in a shoddy state
– Eating out is cheap
– There are lots of underground Malls
– Plenty of TV channels but nothing on!
– Signage for exits and stuff is poor
– It can get very humid
– Taxis are cheap
– It’s often warmer in the evening than in the aftrrnoon
– The shops never seemed busy
– Ditto, the local roads (although the free-ways were!)
I got into blogging quite late in life, not publishing my first post until 2004 – well into my 40s!
My lifelong love of technology and communication (in all its forms), together with a fondness for the art of writing seemed to be the perfect combination to contribute a few words to the online community.
But I’m no Samuel Pepys! If you’re looking for deep and meaningful comments on a variety of subjects, then you’ve arrived at the wrong site! I only pen for pleasure!
On average, my posts appear about twice per month, covering family & friends, cinema visits, eating out, holiday experiences and techy stuff. Oh, and as this is my hobby, there’s no sponsored links nor adverts here – it’s all done with love!
I hope you find it enjoyable, interesting and occasionally, even helpful!